One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And of course some indoctrinators are more thorough and thought-preventive than others are.’
- ‘It favours those who have never made a mistake, or never dared to challenge their indoctrinators.’
- ‘If that is that case, the indoctrinators, like Aldous Huxley's controllers, become all-powerful.’
- ‘Religious indoctrinators of every denomination must be salivating: all those innocent minds to corrupt, sorry, convert - and all on state money.’
- ‘The indoctrinators have very organized steps and styles that correspond to the levels and types of control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.