One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So every species we are expecting to react somewhat individualistically to future climate change.’
- ‘Emphasizing feelings of uniqueness, omnipotence, and invulnerability helps the adolescent to conceive of the self individualistically, i.e. apart from family ties.’
- ‘All of this - the work, the yoga, the meetings, ‘advice’ and so-called training - was aimed at making us think individualistically, and not politically.’
- ‘It imagines the world communally, not individualistically.’
- ‘The difficulty we have with this today is it's being done individualistically rather than corporately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.