One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They make psychedelic jam rock that draws almost exclusively - and sometimes indistinguishably - from their English ancestors.’
- ‘The problem is lack of variety: one song merges indistinguishably into another, the surfeit of emotion sounding more maudlin by the minute.’
- ‘The album's mixing is muddy, with the instrumentation indistinguishably blending together.’
- ‘Frequently, the two are also indistinguishably fused.’
- ‘New paint will mingle indistinguishably with the previous layer.’
- ‘In the far distance, at the unbroken horizon, the sea melds indistinguishably with the sky.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.