One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not having a distinctive character or features.
- ‘If the first film had anything going for it, it was the lead actress, whose roles prior had been indistinctive and forgettable.’
- ‘The shadows reminded me of Gregory and the indistinctive noises around me brought me into some kind of trance.’
- ‘Jake on the other hand, sat at the very front, a couple of his own cronies on either side of him, all three of them talking in indistinctive low whispers.’
- ‘He smiled again as he saw me, mumbling something indistinctive.’
- ‘This would be all well and good if they did not come off as rather generic and indistinctive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.