One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That is to say, these views are indissolubly opposed.’
- ‘In contemporary political thought, the term ‘civil rights’ is indissolubly linked to the struggle for equality of American blacks during the 1950s and 60s.’
- ‘The promise and the dangers of our era are indissolubly connected.’
- ‘In habitually using the term ‘nation-state’ to describe our collective status, we assume these two entities to be indissolubly twinned.’
- ‘The status that we are seeking is indissolubly linked to the icon and is not transferable to the masses still attempting to buy it, and with it, an identity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.