One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus six dimensions of space are presumed to be wrapped up on an indiscernibly small scale, leaving only three that are large and noticeable to us.’
- ‘Slowly, almost indiscernibly, I pulled away from him.’
- ‘His voice reverberated indiscernibly off the walls.’
- ‘Instead, they were restricted to an almost indiscernibly narrow band packed tightly into the broad spectrum of space-time.’
- ‘The arm around his waist tightened indiscernibly and the body against his shifted uncomfortably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.