One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Farmers can delay harvesting until conditions improve and suffer a drop of 0.5 units indigestibility for each day that harvesting is delayed after the grass has headed.’
- ‘Perhaps the screenplay is a little too clever for its own good, piling on so many jokes in each sequence, many of them visual, that a certain indigestibility kicks in.’
- ‘The very indigestibility of what was on show was salutary, requiring a constant reappraisal of reactions, criteria and prejudices.’
- ‘For many critics, the term ‘pastiche’ embodied the unacceptable indigestibility of stylistic mixing.’
- ‘Tannins act as feeding deterrents either because of their astringency (reduction in palatability) or indigestibility (protein binding characteristics).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.