One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Goods that are not indigenously produced are acquired from neighbouring tribes through barter exchange.’
- ‘The notion that democracy can't be imposed but has to grow indigenously easily becomes an excuse for doing nothing and hoping for the best.’
- ‘Some products are indigenously grown and manufactured while others have to be imported.’
- ‘At just 20 baht the indigenously produced pill, taken twice a day, costs $29 for a month's supply.’
- ‘For example, although penetrated by core economic interests, the semi-periphery has its own relatively vibrant indigenously owned industrial base.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.