One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Again, it betrays something of a complacent or indifferentist attitude toward modern life.’
- ‘And in this day of the social gospel, the indifferentist likes to stress, besides, that it isn't so much a question of what you believe, but of how you live!’
- ‘It is unfortunately true, we must admit it, not seldom has pantheism made men into indifferentists.’
- ‘It is clear, however, that both the indifferentist position and the rigorist position pose serious problems from a moral and theological perspective.’
- ‘Secondly, Nietzsche complains, the indifferentists are too detached, not excited enough.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.