One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The belief that differences of religious belief are of no importance.
- ‘Thus, when he protests that his pluralism is to be sharply distinguished from relativism and indifferentism (as he repeatedly does), he is only partly right.’
- ‘What all the authors agree on is that a deep encounter with another faith tradition does not result in what some nervous people fear: indifferentism or relativism.’
- ‘Thus, dialogical openness is quite different from indifferentism; identity and dialogue are correlative.’
- ‘Therefore, they resisted what they perceived as American extremes of rationalism and indifferentism, precisely as did their Protestant and Catholic colleagues.’
- ‘He was an unashamed confessional Calvinist in an age of doctrinal indifferentism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.