One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The belief that differences of religious belief are of no importance.
- ‘What all the authors agree on is that a deep encounter with another faith tradition does not result in what some nervous people fear: indifferentism or relativism.’
- ‘Thus, dialogical openness is quite different from indifferentism; identity and dialogue are correlative.’
- ‘Therefore, they resisted what they perceived as American extremes of rationalism and indifferentism, precisely as did their Protestant and Catholic colleagues.’
- ‘He was an unashamed confessional Calvinist in an age of doctrinal indifferentism.’
- ‘Thus, when he protests that his pluralism is to be sharply distinguished from relativism and indifferentism (as he repeatedly does), he is only partly right.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.