One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A magic spell or curse.
- ‘That derby alchemy, Indian sign, or whatever, was working.’
- ‘They've got the Indian sign on us, but hopefully we can turn it around tomorrow and get a good result there,’ he said.’
- ‘They have had the Indian sign over us in big games but if we stay healthy on Sunday we will build some momentum towards that match and then Leeds the week after.’
- ‘They have the Indian sign over us this past while and it's a game they know they must win.’
- ‘The Sliabh Luachra side had something of an Indian sign over their Tralee rivals and had recorded back to back successes over the Rockies in 2001 and last year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.