One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for gaur
- ‘A visitor had fallen into an enclosure and risked being gored to death by a herd of wild gaurs, also known as Indian bison.’
- ‘Gaur, the rare Indian bison, are easy to see here.’
- ‘The region is rich in biodiversity and also home to about 50 tigers, hundreds of wild Indian elephants, Indian bison, leopards, and many types of birds.’
- ‘Suddenly, you notice a large Indian bison with an entire herd, a little distance away.’
- ‘Apart from the herds of grazing deer, there were Gaur or Indian bison, hordes of monkeys, and peacocks dotting the landscape with gorgeous colour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.