One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Assuming no growth in the value of the fund over the 18 years, the total value of all contributions (let's not complicate things yet by index-linking them) would be €10,800.’
- ‘It includes provisions which are not found in normal private sector occupational pension schemes, of which full index-linking of pensions is only one.’
- ‘But she said the establishment of a regulator would have to be combined with index-linking the licence fee.’
- ‘This substantially increases the value of such an arrangement both to the claimant and the insurer, and the possibility of index-linking removes the problem of inflation eroding the lump sum award.’
- ‘‘The introduction of index-linking would counter this,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.