One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The distorted fragments often appear androgynous, but even when gender is evident, it becomes clear that the video treats male and female bodies indeterminately.’
- ‘The unlined, irregularly shaped, indeterminately sized chambers suggest that the new trace was the domicile for an arthropod, perhaps an amphipod-like or an isopod-like crustacean.’
- ‘The consequence of this legislation is that people who may well not commit a further crime can be detained indeterminately, in effect, for the rest of their lives.’
- ‘Further complicating the scene, the even ground surrounding this support is indeterminately located in space.’
- ‘Evidence of this nature is admissible to show what the parties had in mind, however indeterminately, with regard to the basis of remuneration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.