One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It springs eternal for gamblers as well; they can persist indeterminably at the slot machine with its unpredictable and occasional rewards.’
- ‘At some indeterminably distant point, a band of dark cloud hovers, apparently held between twin fingers of ice and sky.’
- ‘No more waiting on hold indeterminably, standing in long and slow-moving lines, or getting the old run around from poorly trained service reps.’
- ‘Because some contracts will continue for years, the task force's effort will continue indeterminably, as will the need for continued support and personnel.’
- ‘This has been an indeterminably long week of waiting.’
- ‘However, in reality nature is indeterminably more powerful than we are, and she will have the last laugh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.