One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because some contracts will continue for years, the task force's effort will continue indeterminably, as will the need for continued support and personnel.’
- ‘No more waiting on hold indeterminably, standing in long and slow-moving lines, or getting the old run around from poorly trained service reps.’
- ‘However, in reality nature is indeterminably more powerful than we are, and she will have the last laugh.’
- ‘At some indeterminably distant point, a band of dark cloud hovers, apparently held between twin fingers of ice and sky.’
- ‘It springs eternal for gamblers as well; they can persist indeterminably at the slot machine with its unpredictable and occasional rewards.’
- ‘This has been an indeterminably long week of waiting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.