One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, his indemnifier, the British-based Medical Defence Union, has referred the case to the new State insurer, the State Claims Agency.’
- ‘They can all line up legal teams involving four teams of lawyers - and more if the consultants involved have two different indemnifiers.’
- ‘The wells of academe having been thus poisoned, the erstwhile custodians of truth have mutated into the promulgators of lies and the indemnifiers of incitement of various kinds.’
- ‘While they are valued as legal contracts, it is often difficult to make successful claims and financial compensation depends on the indemnifier having the funds.’
- ‘A plaintiff has no contractual right to recover loss from third parties and so might require the indemnifier to make good any such loss.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.