One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It would itself achieve indefeasibility of title.’
- ‘Of course, from a mortgagee's point of view, this makes indefeasibility of little value.’
- ‘It is erroneous to regard indefeasibility as relating to an interest which merely confers rights in or over the land of another registered proprietor whose title is indefeasible.’
- ‘In the context of inquiry at play in the Meditations, Descartes insists on indefeasibility.’
- ‘If there is no challenge as to title then, of course, the shield of indefeasibility protects the registered proprietor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.