One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It would itself achieve indefeasibility of title.’
- ‘It is erroneous to regard indefeasibility as relating to an interest which merely confers rights in or over the land of another registered proprietor whose title is indefeasible.’
- ‘In the context of inquiry at play in the Meditations, Descartes insists on indefeasibility.’
- ‘If there is no challenge as to title then, of course, the shield of indefeasibility protects the registered proprietor.’
- ‘Of course, from a mortgagee's point of view, this makes indefeasibility of little value.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.