One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Johnson's imagery is circumspect and oblique, his lyrics often indecipherably garbled, as if he were backing off from the concept even as he committed it to tape.’
- ‘While McKenna, seated throughout, mutters indecipherably to himself.’
- ‘I'll swear Dad was able to hear them, and almost indecipherably his breathing began to change.’
- ‘As I said last year, this campaign is indecipherably bizarre.’
- ‘For a full three minutes or so she stood on the other side of my desk sobbing and mumbling indecipherably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.