One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Somehow, our current president's incuriousness is seen as charming and likeable.’
- ‘‘The incuriousness of the girl of college age,’ declared he, ‘is one of the most appalling things I know of.’’
- ‘His problems are ones of personality - his arrogance, his stubbornness, his complete and utter credulity and incuriousness.’
- ‘It is hard to fault the government for its incuriousness, when the same appears to have afflicted much of the Canadian media.’
- ‘Let him be a lesson of the perilous folly of incuriousness, and the value of speaking truth to power.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.