One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His problems are ones of personality - his arrogance, his stubbornness, his complete and utter credulity and incuriousness.’
- ‘‘The incuriousness of the girl of college age,’ declared he, ‘is one of the most appalling things I know of.’’
- ‘It is hard to fault the government for its incuriousness, when the same appears to have afflicted much of the Canadian media.’
- ‘Let him be a lesson of the perilous folly of incuriousness, and the value of speaking truth to power.’
- ‘Somehow, our current president's incuriousness is seen as charming and likeable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.