One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What the human eye observes casually and incuriously, the eye of the camera… notes with relentless fidelity.’
- ‘Glittering ominously in the firelight, their eyes followed her incuriously, drawn by movement.’
- ‘Two Papua New Guinean tribesmen look out incuriously from a small doctored photograph.’
- ‘Turkish troops were passing incuriously between the tents and their latrines dug out on our side.’
- ‘So I stomped on, incuriously, to the beat of my own drum and never really got anywhere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.