One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The increased levels of depression and anxiety around recurrence of breast cancer highlight the adverse effect of this event on women's mental health, which signals incurability and possible physical burden.’
- ‘Three years later, hobbling with knee bandages and a mindset of incurability, I was directed by a colleague to a spiritual healer in a back street in Cambridge.’
- ‘Compounding the problem of incurability is that herpes, HIV, HPV, syphilis, chlamydia and others have asymptomatic periods during which an unknowingly infected person may be spreading the disease.’
- ‘All too often, quality of life is neither protected nor supported adequately between the stage of recognized incurability and death.’
- ‘But it was obvious to me the incurability of her situation, her prison created by homeopathic cocktails, allopathic cocktails and surgical interference.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.