One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A younger man could be pursued by an older man, who acted as teacher and inculcator of key virtues (such as manly courage).’
- ‘While the various institutions within the political, economic, and other spheres are important, the family is the primary inculcator of the moral culture in a society.’
- ‘Teachers and elders as inculcators, on the one hand and law enforcers, which include the police, on the other, together share this responsibility.’
- ‘Mothers were seen as particularly well-suited to be inculcators of moral values and patriotic values.’
- ‘As preservers of moral values and presumably willing inculcators of proper standards of behaviour, young women were expected to play the role of the angel of the house.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.