One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Law Commission proposed that the privilege should be restricted to incrimination for crimes punishable by imprisonment.’
- ‘However he used a special defence of incrimination to blame his two co-accused.’
- ‘He appeared on subpoena and declined to answer a number of questions directed to the documents on the ground of potential self incrimination.’
- ‘‘One weakness in the original defence case is that they never developed the defence of incrimination,’ he said.’
- ‘I could use anything I wanted, but I had to put it back exactly as I had found it and dust off my fingerprints to avoid incrimination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.