One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is an element of incorporeality - a deeply felt relationality that when attended to serves to bind us to place.’
- ‘Rich, thick areas of paint draw the viewer into a world of illumination and incorporeality where the heart communicates to all of the senses in a manner that defies definition.’
- ‘One could object that the incorporeality of God can have no corporeal image.’
- ‘The intermingling of mediums scrambled distinctions between flatness and depth, stasis and motion, tactility and incorporeality.’
- ‘My basic form expands and this very expansion from an uncertain core makes for the feel of incorporeality in my paintings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.