One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My basic form expands and this very expansion from an uncertain core makes for the feel of incorporeality in my paintings.’
- ‘There is an element of incorporeality - a deeply felt relationality that when attended to serves to bind us to place.’
- ‘The intermingling of mediums scrambled distinctions between flatness and depth, stasis and motion, tactility and incorporeality.’
- ‘One could object that the incorporeality of God can have no corporeal image.’
- ‘Rich, thick areas of paint draw the viewer into a world of illumination and incorporeality where the heart communicates to all of the senses in a manner that defies definition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.