One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tending to incorporate or include things.
- ‘Each appearance of the midnight blue wool and gold brocade serves as a tribute to both visionary king Lewanika and his incorporative strategies.’
- ‘In some classical accounts of atonement, this incorporative power is discussed in terms of an exchange or substitution.’
- ‘The first two sections of this paper will demonstrate that, far from acting only as social and spatial dividers (both of which they were in a literal sense), choir screens fulfilled a wide variety of incorporative functions.’
- ‘There is a sense that this poem is a multi-act opera without one singular or particular narrative, but a magical ‘Bollywood’ production, incorporative, absorptive, dashing.’
- ‘The incorporative elements of Victorian liberalism were being jettisoned in British and colonial thinking, replaced by the loose amalgam of ideas sometimes called Social Darwinism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.