One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What, she wanted to know, was she to do with a 7-year-old who was obstreperous, outspoken, and inconveniently willful?’
- ‘On Tuesday I had my 2nd exam, at the inconveniently late time of 6pm I may add, in ‘the Crypt’ - the morgue-like underbelly of Paddy's Wigwam.’
- ‘Once the tally was done and dusted, Charlie was out the door and off to his son James' Confirmation, which had been inconveniently scheduled in the middle of the count.’
- ‘Just days later, on December 12, the coachman was helped into the operating theatre - situated rather inconveniently directly above the hospital's boardroom - to begin his ordeal.’
- ‘Even when walking outside, if you come upon one of those giant swarms of gnats that are always inconveniently right in your path, if you take on the swarm head on, you will suffer nothing more than a head full of gnats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.