One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No doubt all this is incontrovertibly false, too.’
- ‘Even back then, it seemed incontrovertibly absurd to think that someone would be so credulous about televised messages.’
- ‘Refute them incontrovertibly by producing my patent disentangler from your pocket or handbag and proving them wrong.’
- ‘As Phil has explained more than once, he is trying to make his response so incontrovertibly clear even a sports writer will understand.’
- ‘We're not incontrovertibly sure about this identification, but since we can't imagine what else the bird can be, we'll take it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.