One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a show aimed at the older generation, it had me laughing incontinently.’
- ‘He's never happier than when bodily fluids are flowing incontinently.’
- ‘Her work can sprawl incontinently, and it depends on some brilliant assists of music, set designs, lighting and costumes.’
- ‘On two continents, they incontinently spout platitudes, nonsense, tall tales, or pseudopoetic fantasies.’
- ‘Journalism has always been a profession for misfits, contrarians, the incontinently curious, compulsives, obsessives, drunks and womanisers, the wilfully incompetent and the instinctively talented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.