One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a show aimed at the older generation, it had me laughing incontinently.’
- ‘He's never happier than when bodily fluids are flowing incontinently.’
- ‘Journalism has always been a profession for misfits, contrarians, the incontinently curious, compulsives, obsessives, drunks and womanisers, the wilfully incompetent and the instinctively talented.’
- ‘On two continents, they incontinently spout platitudes, nonsense, tall tales, or pseudopoetic fantasies.’
- ‘Her work can sprawl incontinently, and it depends on some brilliant assists of music, set designs, lighting and costumes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.