One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Journalism has always been a profession for misfits, contrarians, the incontinently curious, compulsives, obsessives, drunks and womanisers, the wilfully incompetent and the instinctively talented.’
- ‘He's never happier than when bodily fluids are flowing incontinently.’
- ‘Her work can sprawl incontinently, and it depends on some brilliant assists of music, set designs, lighting and costumes.’
- ‘As a show aimed at the older generation, it had me laughing incontinently.’
- ‘On two continents, they incontinently spout platitudes, nonsense, tall tales, or pseudopoetic fantasies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.