One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The artist's Pantone color play, which brings to mind the eccentric palette of the late Paul Feeley, highlights the paintings' perceptual inconsonance.’
- ‘Researchers have used a variety of approaches; this variety, in turn, has led to an inconsonance in the overall findings concerning ‘job lock.’’
- ‘It is the inconsonance between the organs or within one or more of the three organs that causes turbulence in a nuclear deterrence relationship.’
- ‘Due to inconsonance between intellectual and emotional development, this species is extremely volatile and bellicose.’
- ‘This inconsonance brings about much disarrangement, such as pollution, heat island, overburden of resource and waste, etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.