One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I know a person who neglected her dog due to substance abuse and general inconsiderateness (what a stupid word, no other options currently accessible in my brain).’
- ‘In Madras, where a middle-class commitment to civic order is still discernible, the yob's inconsiderateness and the policeman's complicity heralded anarchy.’
- ‘We should not suffer for her inconsiderateness.’
- ‘I let the idiocy, carelessness and inconsiderateness of some drivers get to me.’
- ‘It was an easy mistake to make; I nonchalantly with the oblivious inconsiderateness of youth, tossed a cigarette and a bottle of petrol into his garden.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.