One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Police have been given tough new powers to confiscate cars and motorbikes from so-called ‘boy racers’ who are caught driving carelessly or inconsiderately.’
- ‘At any other time, it was a cold, meat-locker-lit, inconsiderately furnished wretch of a room, with service that defined insolence and cooking steeped in indolence.’
- ‘We still drive everyone else nuts, inconsiderately and flagrantly imposing our tastes and points of view across multiple generation gaps.’
- ‘They are digging their own commercial grave, however, by inconsiderately parking their carts and display blankets in a way that leaves hardly any space for the walking public and, more particularly, moi.’
- ‘If people park inconsiderately, it can cause chaos as roads can become impassable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.