One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At any other time, it was a cold, meat-locker-lit, inconsiderately furnished wretch of a room, with service that defined insolence and cooking steeped in indolence.’
- ‘Police have been given tough new powers to confiscate cars and motorbikes from so-called ‘boy racers’ who are caught driving carelessly or inconsiderately.’
- ‘They are digging their own commercial grave, however, by inconsiderately parking their carts and display blankets in a way that leaves hardly any space for the walking public and, more particularly, moi.’
- ‘If people park inconsiderately, it can cause chaos as roads can become impassable.’
- ‘We still drive everyone else nuts, inconsiderately and flagrantly imposing our tastes and points of view across multiple generation gaps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.