One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite and perhaps because of their inconclusiveness, these timber studies offer an illuminating chapter in environmental history.’
- ‘Its inconclusiveness demonstrated its futility.’
- ‘As with all the other evidence, the results are remarkable for their inconclusiveness.’
- ‘The shared pattern of the first three Anglo-French wars helps explain their inconclusiveness.’
- ‘Tinder, therefore, properly relativizes civilization by affirming the imperfection and inconclusiveness of every human order, Christian or not.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.