One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite and perhaps because of their inconclusiveness, these timber studies offer an illuminating chapter in environmental history.’
- ‘The shared pattern of the first three Anglo-French wars helps explain their inconclusiveness.’
- ‘Its inconclusiveness demonstrated its futility.’
- ‘Tinder, therefore, properly relativizes civilization by affirming the imperfection and inconclusiveness of every human order, Christian or not.’
- ‘As with all the other evidence, the results are remarkable for their inconclusiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.