One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They took shelter in the utter inconceivability of what was being documented.’
- ‘This scandalous inconceivability - dead men talking?’
- ‘It is a mixture of both indecision and the truly solid faith in the inconceivability of a heavenly body.’
- ‘Paradox lends itself to the expression of religious ideas, especially Christian notions concerned with the doctrine of the incarnation, with its mix of divine inconceivability and worldly embodiment.’
- ‘Understanding the inconceivability of the Absolute is the only solution to the question of duality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.