One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This scandalous inconceivability - dead men talking?’
- ‘Paradox lends itself to the expression of religious ideas, especially Christian notions concerned with the doctrine of the incarnation, with its mix of divine inconceivability and worldly embodiment.’
- ‘It is a mixture of both indecision and the truly solid faith in the inconceivability of a heavenly body.’
- ‘Understanding the inconceivability of the Absolute is the only solution to the question of duality.’
- ‘They took shelter in the utter inconceivability of what was being documented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.