One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other than fluid incompressibility and cyclic averaging, no assumptions are required!’
- ‘Osmotically induced volume changes result in vesicle shape changes because of the relative incompressibility of the membrane bilayer.’
- ‘In this way is guaranteed that the method verifies asymptotically the incompressibility condition and in addition the imposition can be done a priori.’
- ‘Owing to the incompressibility of the fluid, variation in the longitudinal flow must be accompanied by lateral motion of the basilar membrane.’
- ‘This topological change is a consequence of the in-plane incompressibility of the lipids, and alters the total Gaussian curvature of the system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.