One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this way is guaranteed that the method verifies asymptotically the incompressibility condition and in addition the imposition can be done a priori.’
- ‘Other than fluid incompressibility and cyclic averaging, no assumptions are required!’
- ‘Owing to the incompressibility of the fluid, variation in the longitudinal flow must be accompanied by lateral motion of the basilar membrane.’
- ‘This topological change is a consequence of the in-plane incompressibility of the lipids, and alters the total Gaussian curvature of the system.’
- ‘Osmotically induced volume changes result in vesicle shape changes because of the relative incompressibility of the membrane bilayer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.