One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A movie may be incompetently acted and amateurishly shot.’
- ‘People said it was a waste of money, that it was too extravagant for its own good, and that the construction project was incompetently managed.’
- ‘The money would be better spent on treating women rather than regulating a single aspect of medicine so incompetently.’
- ‘His immediate superior divided his time between hitting on female staff and incompetently and arbitrarily changing working arrangements.’
- ‘Somehow we would plod through the day, dodging verbal missiles and accomplishing our missions albeit incompetently, until the doorbell rang for the first time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.