One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, a legal determination of incapacity is generally limited to specified rights, whereas incompetency is associated with a loss of legal rights.’
- ‘In other words, if you want to do business with us, you are not allowed to make fair comment on our incompetency.’
- ‘But for people who do retain a sense of physical incompetency well into adulthood, is it ever too late to overcome those negative memories and associations with sport?’
- ‘Aside from the violence the decision does to the rule of law, it has consigned at least one more generation of minorities to hard labor under the stigma of perceived incompetency.’
- ‘The fact that our new manager didn't tell him about this rather important security feature is just one more in a quickly growing list of her incompetencies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.