One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To understand the idea of incomparability, you have to compare it with other ideas.’
- ‘Some argue that replacing degree classes by transcripts will have a positive impact upon the current incomparability of degrees from different institutions.’
- ‘These cases of incommensurability are one reason for the incomparability of the decision options.’
- ‘Scholars have long addressed these problems with approaches to reduce incomparability, such as writing more concrete questions - but with uneven success.’
- ‘One of the main topics in the field of theology and apologetics is the issue of similar and incomparable theologies and the classification of religions into similarity and incomparability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.