One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A section of the population classified according to their level of income.‘most customers are in the lower income groups’
- ‘The higher income group benefited more than those in the lower income group.’
- ‘For those coming from the middle income group, becoming a doctor will remain an unrealised dream.’
- ‘Only 47 percent of Canadians in the lowest income bracket rate their health as very good or excellent compared with 73 percent of Canadians in the highest income group!’
- ‘Among these, the low and the middle income group suffer from a lack of clarity.’
- ‘As a proportion of their total expenditure, households in the lowest income group spent twice as much on food and non alcoholic drinks as those in the highest income group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.