One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A section of the population classified according to their level of income.‘most customers are in the lower income groups’
- ‘Among these, the low and the middle income group suffer from a lack of clarity.’
- ‘The higher income group benefited more than those in the lower income group.’
- ‘As a proportion of their total expenditure, households in the lowest income group spent twice as much on food and non alcoholic drinks as those in the highest income group.’
- ‘Only 47 percent of Canadians in the lowest income bracket rate their health as very good or excellent compared with 73 percent of Canadians in the highest income group!’
- ‘For those coming from the middle income group, becoming a doctor will remain an unrealised dream.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.