One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I tend to get extremely nervous when speaking in public, so it will be a rare opportunity to see me sweat, shake, dribble incoherently and squeak a lot.’
- ‘I was having a hard time getting moving in the morning, so I was speaking pretty slowly and incoherently, for a little bit.’
- ‘I am, as usual, dog tired and my back has been absolutely killing me over the last few days, so I'm going to go lie down and moan incoherently.’
- ‘Have to put up with close proximity to aggressive violent old man incoherently swearing at everyone onboard for first 15 minutes.’
- ‘I was trying my best not to speak too incoherently, but after that little sleep I usually struggle…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.