One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I tend to get extremely nervous when speaking in public, so it will be a rare opportunity to see me sweat, shake, dribble incoherently and squeak a lot.’
- ‘I was having a hard time getting moving in the morning, so I was speaking pretty slowly and incoherently, for a little bit.’
- ‘Have to put up with close proximity to aggressive violent old man incoherently swearing at everyone onboard for first 15 minutes.’
- ‘I was trying my best not to speak too incoherently, but after that little sleep I usually struggle…’
- ‘I am, as usual, dog tired and my back has been absolutely killing me over the last few days, so I'm going to go lie down and moan incoherently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.