One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘In no way can this be seen as an inclusivist tendency.’
- ‘Certainly the inclusivist language of cultural pluralism was swiftly replaced by rhetoric stressing national homogeneity.’
- ‘Although his proposal is highly nuanced, Heim basically operates out of an inclusivist model.’
- ‘These are classically inclusivist views, which interpret other faiths ultimately in the categories of the home religion.’
- ‘We are all aware of the three responses to religious pluralism that are typically lifted up: exclusivist, inclusivist, and pluralist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.