One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This inevitably leads to some accusing the advertiser of tokenism or stereotyping, which in turn reinforces the difficulty of acting inclusively.’
- ‘There's two ways to look at this, competitively, or inclusively.’
- ‘In addressing ‘all’ the government is positioned as acting inclusively through seeking assistance from the broadest possible audience.’
- ‘The school has an active anti-bullying policy in place and is confident that it deals fully and inclusively with any issues that may arise.’
- ‘Even more inclusively, that remembrance is shared by past generations already in the dust and future ones yet unborn!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.