One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The school has an active anti-bullying policy in place and is confident that it deals fully and inclusively with any issues that may arise.’
- ‘Even more inclusively, that remembrance is shared by past generations already in the dust and future ones yet unborn!’
- ‘This inevitably leads to some accusing the advertiser of tokenism or stereotyping, which in turn reinforces the difficulty of acting inclusively.’
- ‘In addressing ‘all’ the government is positioned as acting inclusively through seeking assistance from the broadest possible audience.’
- ‘There's two ways to look at this, competitively, or inclusively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.