One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All along we've thought that something subversive was in our midst, perhaps a maker of effigies, or an inciter of revolutions.’
- ‘All populist right-wing movements, inciters to violence and hatred, are adept in the language of Grievance.’
- ‘But the possibility that apathy may subvert anarchy does not absolve its inciters from responsibility.’
- ‘The inchoate offence of incitement might appear to offer a solution, but it may not succeed where the inciter knows that the incitee lacks an element of the full offence.’
- ‘Police egged on the inciters, either passively, by failing to respond to calls for help or, in some cases, more actively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.