One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Management as a discipline made sense only its 21st century social context, about which he wrote incisively well into his ninth decade.’
- ‘But he does not allow himself to yield either to the past, or its falsifier, nostalgia, the ‘history’ of which mind-set he incisively anatomises.’
- ‘He speaks intelligently and incisively, a skill he has had to master when representing himself in the Australian court system.’
- ‘That's an important issue and one that strikes to the heart of why we train college students to think logically, research carefully and write incisively.’
- ‘As he coolly, incisively probes away, his questions elicit fascinating personal revelations, generating feelings of anger, guilt, panic and emptiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.