One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘This act of incendiarism is the most monstrous act of terrorism so far carried out,’ reported a 1933 Berlin newspaper.’
- ‘This extraordinary film is celluloid incendiarism, rabble-rousing cinema with a delirious, delicious edge of black comedy which I estimate to be about 90-95% intentional.’
- ‘It initially attracted some gentry support; though when savage repression was applied to suppress it, proletarian anger was unleashed in a wave of incendiarism.’
- ‘At the inquest, the evidence suggested suspicion of incendiarism and suicide.’
- ‘It confirmed Foreign Secretary Russell's fears that ‘acts of plunder, of incendiarism, and of revenge’ would ravage the American continent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.