One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘This act of incendiarism is the most monstrous act of terrorism so far carried out,’ reported a 1933 Berlin newspaper.’
- ‘This extraordinary film is celluloid incendiarism, rabble-rousing cinema with a delirious, delicious edge of black comedy which I estimate to be about 90-95% intentional.’
- ‘It confirmed Foreign Secretary Russell's fears that ‘acts of plunder, of incendiarism, and of revenge’ would ravage the American continent.’
- ‘At the inquest, the evidence suggested suspicion of incendiarism and suicide.’
- ‘It initially attracted some gentry support; though when savage repression was applied to suppress it, proletarian anger was unleashed in a wave of incendiarism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.