One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under Malawian law, the vice-president automatically takes power once the office is vacant through death, incapacitation or impeachment.’
- ‘The purpose, according to an official report, was ‘to determine the dosage which, when applied to clothed or bare skin of men, would cause incapacitation or death’.’
- ‘A chemical weapon can be ‘any chemical which through its chemical action on life processes can cause death, temporary incapacitation or permanent harm’.’
- ‘Patients whose postoperative courses were worse than expected cited reasons such as unanticipated pain, fatigue, and more incapacitation than expected.’
- ‘‘The baton gun is much more accurate [than it was] and results in temporary incapacitation of the person without long-term injuries,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.