One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His administration failed to anticipate the big floods earlier this year, and its handling of this natural disaster proved its incapability.’
- ‘Like this, singing alto part was begun because of my incapability to adjust myself to a higher tone.’
- ‘This is a relatively recent phenomenon and was largely due to the incapability of authoritarian regimes to transform themselves through political and economic reform.’
- ‘In so far as incapability through incompetence is concerned, the general rule is that the employee's incapacity as it existed at the time of dismissal must be of such a nature and quality as to justify dismissal.’
- ‘I'm glad my incapability gave everyone a laugh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.