One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Shaidanna's eyes blazed incandescently with power, giving a golden tint to her face.’
- ‘Her hair was tousled cutely around her face, and the darkness illuminated her eyes incandescently, as if he were staring into the eyes of an angel.’
- ‘The asphalt ground was a gleaming with a glint of gray, and it seemed to shine incandescently.’
- ‘The darkness of the ink pierced into my eyes like it was incandescently glowing with blackness and burning into my soul.’
- ‘The stars were twinkling incandescently in the vast expanse of inky black sky overhead, a sight that we could rarely witness in the city.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.