One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her hair was tousled cutely around her face, and the darkness illuminated her eyes incandescently, as if he were staring into the eyes of an angel.’
- ‘The stars were twinkling incandescently in the vast expanse of inky black sky overhead, a sight that we could rarely witness in the city.’
- ‘The asphalt ground was a gleaming with a glint of gray, and it seemed to shine incandescently.’
- ‘Shaidanna's eyes blazed incandescently with power, giving a golden tint to her face.’
- ‘The darkness of the ink pierced into my eyes like it was incandescently glowing with blackness and burning into my soul.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.