One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Oh, why did I not realize this before,’ he said quietly, almost inaudibly.’
- ‘When the time is right, I shall explain everything to you,’ he murmured almost inaudibly.’
- ‘Since I hadn't the energy to get up and improve matters, the record played on almost inaudibly.’
- ‘Quietly, almost inaudibly, he whispered, ‘They're family.’’
- ‘Beth was feverish and fitful, tossing about beneath the sheets, her head thrashing from side to side, muttering inaudibly from time to time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.