One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well, last week Tom took some copies out of the copy machine a little, shall we say, inattentively, and stapled them without looking at them.’
- ‘Either you'll be enthralled by his underplayed persona or drift aimlessly and inattentively away from his soporific compositions.’
- ‘I contemplated the issue as I inattentively walked myself to class.’
- ‘Mothers who love their children inattentively let their fantasies blind them.’
- ‘Audiences tend to consume ads - particularly print ads - inattentively, perhaps even uncritically, yet ads generate meaning by initiating processes in which texts and audiences interact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.