One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Either you'll be enthralled by his underplayed persona or drift aimlessly and inattentively away from his soporific compositions.’
- ‘Audiences tend to consume ads - particularly print ads - inattentively, perhaps even uncritically, yet ads generate meaning by initiating processes in which texts and audiences interact.’
- ‘Well, last week Tom took some copies out of the copy machine a little, shall we say, inattentively, and stapled them without looking at them.’
- ‘I contemplated the issue as I inattentively walked myself to class.’
- ‘Mothers who love their children inattentively let their fantasies blind them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.