One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But when we can realize the inapplicability of our ideas about who we are and what we need to be - our ‘non-existence,’ in Buddhist terms - then our genuine life can disclose itself unimpeded.’
- ‘Total inapplicability of such equations for direct numerical calculations is proven analytically by comparison with the analytical solution.’
- ‘A great deal of their difficulty is, of course, the difficulty of the subject and the inapplicability of the scientific method to the subject.’
- ‘Given the inapplicability of statistical methods to macroscopic systems, it is true that associating entropy with the disorder of a room can be misleading.’
- ‘But although this piece consigns specific spheres for women, it is also simultaneously subverting the idea of ‘true womanhood’ and critiquing the inapplicability of such standards for many black girls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.