One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Given the inapplicability of statistical methods to macroscopic systems, it is true that associating entropy with the disorder of a room can be misleading.’
- ‘But although this piece consigns specific spheres for women, it is also simultaneously subverting the idea of ‘true womanhood’ and critiquing the inapplicability of such standards for many black girls.’
- ‘Total inapplicability of such equations for direct numerical calculations is proven analytically by comparison with the analytical solution.’
- ‘A great deal of their difficulty is, of course, the difficulty of the subject and the inapplicability of the scientific method to the subject.’
- ‘But when we can realize the inapplicability of our ideas about who we are and what we need to be - our ‘non-existence,’ in Buddhist terms - then our genuine life can disclose itself unimpeded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.